BLS CPR & AED Renewal in Cleveland
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Recertification
CPR Certification Cleveland delivers a simple CPR renewal class in a hands-on environment.
Cleveland CPR Renewal Classes
CPR Certification Cleveland delivers a simple CPR renewal class in a hands-on environment. Three important things to know about this course —
- You can take it if you have previously been AHA BLS CPR certified, whether you had a lapse in your CPR certification coverage or are approaching your renewal date.
- Our AHA-certified and OSHA-compliant program gives you the precise instruction you must have for your job or education.
- Once you’ve done the training components and satisfied your in-person skill test, you will have your CPR certification and BLS renewal card in hand, same day.
Our CPR Renewal Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Cleveland Locations
Cleveland’s Best CPR Renewal Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) utilizes rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to help save a life during an emergency. To effectively offer life support, you must keep all training and certification up to date every two years.
Who Needs CPR Certification Renewal?
With normal life, school, and work keeping you busy, it can be so easy to forget about your CPR certification status — two years can fly by! If you have a close-to-expired or expired card, take our streamlined class to remain fully AHA CPR / AED / BLS compliant.
What to Expect in Your CPR Recertification
When you renew your AHA-certified CPR card with us, our in-person trainers ensure you are confident in your skills to tend to adults, children, and infants.
We will go over —
- Restoring regular breathing
- Identifying the seven CPR steps
- Finding the pulse
- Performing finger and palm chest compressions
- Using the AED machine
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Cleveland, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love supporting our Cleveland community. Offering group training is one important way we can help your entire organization remain up-to-date. You can come to our location, or we can come to your mid-sized to large group.
You will receive —
- The most widely accredited training
- An easy first-rate experience, leaving with your CPR card that day
- Streamlined class time, with a portion completed from home
- Hands-on elements and smaller group sizes
How long does CPR certification last?
The American Heart Association and OSHA require that CPR training be reviewed and retested every two years to keep understanding and skill.
When can I take my CPR renewal course?
We provide CPR renewal courses each week. Pick the course that best suits your needs and availability, and we’ll take care of the rest!